Friday, January 25, 2019

Save point.

Time passes and life goes on, full of new experiences. Too much action during last year to update the blog I'm afraid.
But I really like to leave here, in my dear old blog, these little signs, like save points in a game.

I have been living in Sweden for almost this whole last year. Settling in has been very hard, but in a few weeks I will be moving in to a nice long time rent apartment. It's a very expected moment!

Barcelona will always be in my heart, and I hope to keep having an excuse to return every few months to my favorite city ever. ( I'm doing it very well for now :D )
The years I spent in Barcelona have been the best of my life without any doubt. If I ever go back to Spain, it will be for Barcelona, ​​for sure. A place I already loved before arriving, and I still love after six years. A lot of crazy experiences, love, discovers, hard work, and a big sensation of being the luckyest person on planet. I can't say the same of other cities where I've lived before... they became an smoked and gray prison for some reason or another. But that's ok, life is about learning and changes.
Now life is a mix between homesickness for Barcelona and excitement for the new world to explore in Sweden. Also a lot of coffee moments like the picture below...

Well I really feel excited for the new things are about to come.

I have a lot of new art, but I have to be stylish and keep the "one picture entry" style.
But yes, I will make a new "save point" very soon...

No comments: