Wednesday, March 13, 2019

I never had a dog.

When I was a child, my biggest dream was to have a puppy. But it never happened.
However, I had a turtle called Diana, and I trained her to attend to his name.
And after years of dedication, she was as sociable that she liked sunbathing with my mother in the garden. As soon as she saw her put the mat, she leave her small pond to go with my mom and climb her white legs (sunbathing was never very effective in my mom, although she put effort on it.).

Well, the fact is, this personal fascination with animals and, at the same time, not have proper pets made me literally to be fascinated when Pokémon came out. xD
You have digital creatures to capture and train... the imagination does the rest.
Today I'm still fan of Pokemon, although it bores me a bit because Creators are so afraid of innovation with the new titles.
Some months ago, I really enjoyed all the launch hype of "Pokemon Let's Go" , and this illustration is the result of it: (yes...it's me again...)



No comments: